Article 1 (Definition of personal information)
Article 2 (Collection of personal information)
- The Company collects personal information by lawful and fair methods.
- Personal information collected over the Internet is encrypted before being sent to the server.
Article 3 (Use of personal information)
- If the Company shares the use of the personal information with a third party, or contracts the handling of personal information to a third party, it will do so only after a rigorous examination of that third party and after implementing reasonable supervision of their confidentiality protection.
- From time to time, the Company uses personal information for requesting users to provide opinions, wishes, and information, for the purpose of even further improving the Service.
Article 4 (Third-party providing of personal information)
- Excluding the cases described below, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the relevant individual.
- In cases that correspond to any of those described below, the Company may provide personal information beyond the scope of use purposes.
- Cases based on laws and regulations
- In cases where human life, personal safety, or personal property must be protected and when the relevant person’s agreement is difficult to obtain.
- When it is necessary to improve public safety or to promote healthy development of children, and when the relevant person’s agreement is difficult to obtain.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with government agencies or regional public cooperative organizations or their contractors in the performance of their lawful work, and when there is a concern that obtaining the relevant person’s agreement would create an obstacle to the performance of that work
Article 5 (Outsourcing)
The Company may provide personal information when outsourcing data processing or other work. When personal information is provided, it is provided under conditions that the outsourcer has a system and organization to protect personal information.
Article 6 (Management of personal information)
- The Company maintains the accuracy of personal information and manages it safely.
- The Company has taken appropriate information security measures to prevent unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc., to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, and leaks of personal information.
- The Company prevents personal information take-out and sending to the outside.
Article 7 (Personal information opening, correction, stop usage, and erasure)
- The Company recognizes the rights of individuals to open, correct, prevent usage of, and erase personal information, and will promptly grant requests when the Company’s pre-determined procedure is followed. However, the Company will decline when there are obstacles hindering its work or the request is for information disclosure pertaining to information other than personal information.
- Please direct opinions and questions concerning the Company’s handling of personal information to the contact person noted at the end of this document.
Article 8 (Organization and system)
- The Company shall assign a manager of personal information protection and that person shall manage the personal information appropriately.
- The Company shall conduct training of its officers and employees on methods for protecting and proper management of personal information, and shall be thoroughgoing in its appropriate handling of personal information during day-to-day work.
Article 9 (Compliance program)
Article 11 (Inquiries)
Inquiries regarding this user agreement should be directed to the following contacts.
Email address: email@example.com
- These Rules shall apply starting on August 1, 2012.
- Determined as of August 1, 2012
- Updated on Oct 1, 2014